Thanks this month go to the following members:
- Iain Gilmore - for agreeing to become the MGC's new Insurance Officer.
- John Parncutt - for undertaking a lot of work on our glider batteries, including organising new batteries and installing longer leads.
- Richard Traill - for volunteering to update the Club Manual (the last update was over 20 years ago).
- Steve Coulton - for work on the tugs over the past fortnight, and taking on the mowing of the area outside the MGC workshop on a recent weekend.
- Steve Trone - for installation of south hangar solar lights.
The Committee and all members extend our thanks for your efforts!