The airfield at Bacchus Marsh is presently very waterlogged following the sustained rain over the past 72 hours. Given the forecast rain for the next 48 hours also, any operations at Bacchus Marsh this weekend are likely to be limited (i.e. with only one or two gliders) to the bitumen runways.
Given this, we have made a decision as early as possible to postpone Sunday's Family and Friends Flying Day. We are rescheduling this to Sunday 28 May and hope you and your friends and family can join us then. A revised sign-up page will be sent out soon.
Thank you to all those who had registered for Sunday or were part of the organisation.Don't forget that our free April membership offer still has a few days to run if your friends and family would like to join the club and the GFA.